Teachers Health Fund is the only private health insurance fund exclusively for people in the education community and their families. As the largest industry-based health fund in Australia, with more than 60 years of experience and covering over 270,000 lives, we offer great value health insurance through lower costs and generous benefits. For more information visit www.teachershealth.com.au
Our mission is to be the best school wear supplier in Australia and continue to offer unrivaled service to our customers who are so satisfied with our range, quality, and value that they will choose PSW brands as their first preference, and will comfortably recommend them to others. PSW is in the business of putting smiles on the faces of (parents and) students.
Contact: (03) 9581 3333 or visit the website.
VicSuper is delighted to be working with the VPA to provide services that support VPA members. VicSuper was formed to assist individuals meet their income needs in retirement with low cost benefit plans and offering a service that is comprehensive and tailored to your needs.
1. Making sense of your super – your super savings is your future so it’s important that you feel comfortable making decisions that effect you.
2. Access to qualified financial planners who provide one on one superannuation advice who are not paid commissions. Our advisers are able to provide you with pre and post retirement planning advice and are experts in relation to ESSSuper – Revised, New, SERB and Transport Schemes.
3. A comprehensive site specific seminar program incorporating information for new employees recently commencing employment to those that are considering retirement.
4. Regular communication, including an annual newsletter and member report.
5. Access to online information about superannuation and our benefit plans.
Remember, all profits made by VicSuper are reinvested in the Fund and go towards maintaining and expanding our services to members and employers and keeping our fee low. Should you wish to find out how we can assist you or your staff, please contact us on 1300 366 216.
Teeth on Wheels provide a bulk-billed, on-site dentistry service to businesses, community organisations and schools within the greater Melbourne area. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality dental treatment while making it fun, positive and memorable.
Our vehicles are fitted out with state of the art dental equipment and include entertainment systems with classic movies and music, providing a stress-free and relaxing atmosphere for our patients. During each appointment, a dentist and dental nurse will be present. All team members are fully qualified, police checked and are working with children certified.
For more information visit www.teethonwheels.com.au/
CyberHound is Australia’s leading provider of complete internet management solutions to schools. CyberHound offers a simple and easy to use cybersecurity solution that has been designed specifically for schools. Unique functionality includes cybersafety features that help prevent cyberbullying and can detect behavioural risks among students, including self harm and predatory approaches.
Additionally, the solution helps teachers in class easily manage the internet – putting control back in their hands and reducing complexity and frustration.