The VPA and CEP have worked together to present a study tour of Canada. On this incredible 14-day tour, participants visit high-performing Canadian schools, meet with leading educational speakers, and unlock innovative tools to improve student outcomes.
This unique professional development experience takes place in Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver with like-minded leaders in the education sector.
Check out Debbie Humphries presentation of the 2019 tour here.
- To understand strategies and opportunities to develop strong leadership capacity and succession planning in schools.
- To identify the successful strategies adopted to improve the precision of teaching practice and collective capacity to meet every student’s learning needs.
- To identify successful strategies and processes across schools, and networks of schools, that contribute to improved outcomes in literacy and numeracy.
- To explore the concept of 'what makes schools high performing and how do these schools sustain improvement in their data and culture'?
- To develop an understanding of how school leaders foster collaboration, engagement and empowerment of all partners in the education system to enable all students to achieve their potential.